(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

7.13.2005

show update

so i must've been on crack or something, but tomorrow's show at the 5 spot is not free. it's $5. didn't want anyone to get to the door tomorrow, get pissed and bum rush the stage or anything, so i thought i should do an update.

i will still guarantee that the entertainment will be well worth the price of admission. if i can get up enough sack, i might even break out the new keyboard for a song or two. if i get REALLY bold, i might even break out the laptop, ahem, portable, for fun-time with noise loops. that'll be an adventure in sweating on stage if there ever was one.

by the way, if any of you are experts in entourage and can help me figure out why my mailing list keeps self destructing, PLEASE CONTACT ME.

6 Comments:

At 12:09 AM , Blogger newton dominey said...

wow. look at marilyn with the fancy profile picture action. sure you have the right info, but what do you know about entourage?

 
At 8:21 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

Jill and I have a date (Jill, you are now informed) to come see the next show, provided she is back in town and I am now dancing through the Alps with the Von Trapps.

I'll even pay to get in.

 
At 9:13 AM , Blogger newton dominey said...

you oughta dance your von trapp on over to the 5 spot tonite...it's just down the street.

 
At 10:45 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

Oops, I meant NOT dancing with the VT's. I would dance them over there, but they don't escape into Switzerland until at least 10:30, and then we have to kick everybody out and get the theater cleaned up. Next time, though....I swear.

 
At 9:51 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

How was the show? The suspense is killing me....

 
At 1:56 PM , Blogger Stella said...

Entourage, not so much. PR, Marketing and A&R...much.

Still dying for the details. Although I'm Only Sleeping is so satisfying in the interim.

Had my flight not been delayed in Chicago (Midway has NO wi-fi, whatsoever), I would've made the show. But at least I made it home on a Shamu model 737.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home