(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

5.27.2005

the hangover continues

so i went to pm last nite with dawson to show off my pictures of bermuda, drink scotch and smoke cuban cigars (contraband!) that somehow wound up in my suitcase. among other topics of discussion (no YOUR shoes are cooler!) was which bruce springsteen song is our favorite. it seems like a good enough topic, so i'm throwing it out to the masses (or the few, whichever the case may be):

what's your favorite springsteen song?
because his catalog is oh so large, you can list three favorites, if you please. feel free to explain why you picked them. here's my list (album in parentheses):

1. racing in the streets (darkness on the edge of town).
2. thunder road - (born to run, but especially the piano only version on the live 75-85 cd set).
3. spirit in the nite (greetings from asbury park).

who's next? if you're like me, you're just sitting at your desk, waiting for the man to tell you it's okay to leave early for the weekend, hoping nothing big happens. it'll pass the time, c'mon already!

4 Comments:

At 8:23 PM , Blogger Stella said...

Okay...I really like games like this, but I don't know enough about Bruce to really play fair. I don't not like him (double negative!), I just never got into him enough to know.

Don't stop reading my blog, k?

 
At 1:33 PM , Blogger newton dominey said...

someone should make you a primer or something.

 
At 7:18 PM , Blogger Stella said...

I'm open to a Bruce Springsteen: Newton's Pix record. Just sayin'.

 
At 1:02 PM , Blogger newton dominey said...

you mean like dick's picks? i'll see what i can do and get back to you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home