(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

12.10.2005

imagine no handguns

here's a few pics from last nite. i hope that those of you who were able to make it out enjoyed all the songs and the spirit of the nite.

you'll notice some of the pics are blurry. funny story there...some lady with bad hair kept telling the wife (who gets nervous when she takes pictures in public because she hates making a scene) that she should scoot up or move there or or or. so, on top of wanting to crawl in a hole, her hands were shaking a little bit. God bless my wife for not enjoying what i was doing so she could take pictures of me enjoying what i was doing.

me and the reason for being there.

don't let the music stand fool ya...i KNEW my lyrics!

bill lloyd and me hitting the good harmonies on "she said, she said"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home