(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

11.29.2005

for the record

yes, i'm still alive. yes, i'm still here. yes, i still love you all (but YOU more than the others).

my goal is to get some "real" posting time tomorrow to recap the nashville and birmingham shows and maybe do some type of neato holiday contest thing or another.

till then, here's a link or two for your linking pleasure.

yuengling - my favoritest beer in the whole world. i've driven 4 hours to buy this stuff.
hem - i still can't get over this band.
the perfect christmas present - just in case you've got some extra scratch around the house.
my new toy - got it via fedex on friday. wahoo willie!
finally.
finally again.

6 Comments:

At 9:48 PM , Blogger Rex L. Camino said...

I'm sure you know that Fender has started making the Esquires again. I haven't played on any of the new ones, but I have heard people speak well of them.

 
At 10:49 PM , Blogger Stella said...

Totally diggin' the tele. They're rare out here and when I see them, I fall in love all over again.

 
At 9:42 AM , Blogger newton dominey said...

ahhh, but it's not a tele. it's an esquire. springsteen's "born to run" guitar isn't a tele, either. it's a tele body with an esquire neck.

hello, rex. good to see you.

 
At 2:13 PM , Blogger Stella said...

I don't do necks. Only bodies.

 
At 3:46 PM , Blogger newton dominey said...

whoa.

 
At 7:57 PM , Blogger Stella said...

Ha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home