(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

11.21.2005

wonderful collection of stamps

it's a line from a dylan song, but it's what i think of when i think of my friends: i have a wonderful collection of (immensely talented and supportive) friends.

it's good to have friends. it's also good to be a gangsta, but that's a different story for a different late nite.

here's two reasons why:





many thanks to my friend meshelle for allowing me to use her time and talent on my dumb face (the follow up single to my smash hit stupid mouth) this weekend. many more pictures were taken. the early report is that many more are as good as these.

hot damn, sam.

(ps - for all you late nite prowlers and early morning stalkers, i'll have a link to meshelle's site first thing tomorrow. blogspot makes it a pain in the ass to blog if you're a mac fella like myself.)

1 Comments:

At 3:09 PM , Blogger Stella said...

Heeeeeeey, good lookin',
Whaaaatcha got cookin'...

NICE! And really, we MUST talk soon...too much to type at this point. I'm having Newton withdrawals!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home