(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

10.28.2005

10 questions

it's friday. know what that means? other peoples ideas rip off time! this week's ripoff comes from the french show bouillon de culture, previously ripped off by my friend and yours, james lipton of inside the actor's studio. for your commenting pleasure, here are bernard pivot's ten questions: (my comments are below in italic)

01. What is your favorite word?
music.
02. What is your least favorite word?
hate. followed closely by apathy.
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
open mindedness
04. What turns you off?
close mindedness
05. What is your favorite curse word?
...so hard to pick just one. we'll go with horseshit.
06. What sound or noise do you love?
the sounds my dogs make when they sleep.
07. What sound or noise do you hate?
uncontrolled feedback.
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
teacher.
09. What profession would you not like to do?
sales. heh.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"thanks for the effort. all the people you've been waiting to see are over there..."

anyone else wanna give it a go?

5 Comments:

At 2:08 PM , Blogger T.V. Fritz said...

Uh. I've been trying to reach you. I guess you have been busy. I was going to invite you to attend the Shooter Jennings Halloween party with me and my peeps.

 
At 2:37 PM , Blogger newton dominey said...

dammit. i'm absolutely terrible at checking voicemails and even worse at returning them.

we might be down with that if the offer's still open. we being the wife and me.

 
At 1:47 AM , Blogger Stella said...

So anyway...

1. Favorite word: badass
2. Least fave: hate (agreed)
3. Open-mindedness (I'm not lying, read the myspace)
4. Lies
5. Fuckhead
6. The Ocean
7. My alarm in the morning
8. Graphic Design
9. Business admin. Eh.
10. *handing me a Vernors and Captain Morgan* You made it! Now, come see everyone you've missed...they've been waiting!

 
At 10:42 PM , Blogger newton dominey said...

i thought you smoked crack and snorted coke.

not that i know anything about any of that.

 
At 12:26 AM , Blogger Stella said...

Newton, I miss you and your snide humor. Not that that was snide. Just sayin'.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home