(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

9.26.2005

the old "there goes another hero" trick


agent 86 has died.

as maxwell smart, don adams played one of my favorite characters on one of my favorite tv shows as a kid.

i loved the shoe phone, the cones of silence, the gadgets, and i even think i had a crush on agent 99. whoever made goonies must've patterned data after max.

don, thanks for making me a smarter kid.

1 Comments:

At 9:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

man no one seems to get it when I say "Good thinking 99" or whatever it is he used to say.

I loved that show. Probably not as much as you did/do but I certainly shared your sadness when I saw he passed.

*tear*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home