(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

9.21.2005

check it out, yo

so in the past few days i've had the pleasure of meeting some pretty cool bands and musician types. they all lean towards the roots/americana side of the living room; very good saturday morning music. you oughta check 'em out.

carter little
matthew hebert
mars arizona

it's looking like i'll be playing with matthew at the radio cafe in east nashville on october 3rd. the minute that's confirmed i'll have flyers and emails and whosits and whatsits all over the place. i'm also trying to line up a mid october show with new york's the animators at the basement. details as i get 'em.


to quote fred durst: keep rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin'...

1 Comments:

At 1:12 PM , Blogger CowgirlUP said...

A friend of mine in the blog world saw your show, I think it was sometime last week, and told me about you. I just moved to the Nashville area studying Recording industry. Please keep me posted on your upcoming shows. I'd love to hear you for myself.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home