(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

9.19.2005

welcome to the working week

i love mondays. especially mondays after a weekend of partying down and successful show playing. that's all the bitching that i'm gonna do. my weekend was great, my boss isn't in the office today, my dentist appointment went well, and i even got to see the wife for a second afterwards. all in all, not a bad start. and, AND!, i found out that i'm going to be in a story on wpln (nashville's npr station) and that it's going to air on september 26th. it's about the whole "diy" thing going on in music and should be very, very good (despite my being included). it's an early-birdy story, airing at 6.33 & 8.33 (a.m.), but you can also get it via podcast or on the wpln archive. if i can get permission, i'll get the podcast and then upload it to my website for everyone's listening pleasure.

so i had not one, but TWO people taking pictures saturday nite. you've got a few from my new pal shane below. as soon as i get a few minutes i'll low-res everything that needs low-resing and get them on the various websites.

wooderson, you guys disappeared faster than a fattie in the boogie van...where'd you run off to? thanks for coming out. especially all the way from chez wooderson. that's dedication, my man.

1 Comments:

At 8:18 PM , Blogger Stella said...

I can't believe Wooderson emerged and I wasn't even around to see it. Time is runnin' out, man!

It's time to unveil the man behind the censor strip.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home