(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

10.04.2005

dare to dream

alright. all of you guys know that i'm playing a show tonite at family wash. i'm pretty sure i've made it clear that it's a free show. what's not clear is that i'm concerned there won't be a soul there. i'm used to playing for the barkeep and the other acts, but i'm hoping that you guys can help me out tonite. therefore, i'm renaming tonite's show:

newton wants to meet the fire marshall.
can you help make a fella's dreams come true? if so, meet me at the family wash at or around 9p tonite. if not, meet me at the family wash at 9p tonite. if, like me, you want to meet the fire marshall, meet me at the family wash at 9p tonite.
it could be our lucky day...

2 Comments:

At 5:50 PM , Blogger Scooby said...

I liked the last show. I think I'll come to this one too!

 
At 9:18 AM , Blogger newton dominey said...

blake, good to see you last nite. scooby, were you there? next time say hello!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home