(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

1.19.2006

all work and no play...

...makes newton a busy boy!

sorry for the lack of posts lately. since last week, i've been trying to get caught up at work and also trying working on booking shows and different marketing things, one of which is the topic of today's post.

i know that a lot of you are on myspace. hell, half the free world seems to be using it, so my guess is that you do, too. i'd love for you to swing by my profile, check out some tunes, drop me a line to let me know what you think, and maybe even send me a friend request.

that's all for now...more details as they come...film at 11.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home