(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

1.23.2006

the next big thing

mark your calendars, boys and broads! my first show of 2006 is coming up soon, january 31st to be exact. here are the details (what few i have):

tues, jan 31 (no hockey, so no excuses)
the basement
new faces nite
no cover

i don't have the time yet, but it's possiblistic that this one might be early (7-8). details as they come...

hope to see everyone there!

6 Comments:

At 11:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once I see Phoenix pop up on your schedule I am sooo there! :o)

 
At 11:27 AM , Blogger newton dominey said...

southwest has cheap flights and it's a free cover, so i don't know what you're complaining about!

seriously, though, get me a show in phoenix and i'm on my way! and i'll make sure you get a good deal on the cover...

 
At 11:39 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

American Idol is on on Tuesdays, dude! Argh!

 
At 3:21 PM , Blogger newton dominey said...

one word...dvr!

 
At 7:48 PM , Blogger Stella said...

I gotta learn more about booking. I gotta get you a show here...I have two fabulous bands that you could play with and fit right in...oh jeez...it would be so great!!!

 
At 9:07 AM , Blogger newton dominey said...

you and me both, sister!

set it up, tell me when to land and i'll be on my way...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home