(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

6.07.2005

shows

i've been terrible about sending out updates about shows and everything and i've been equally bad about updating my "real" website. so here it is:

i'm playing jun 14 at the basement. free show. 9 pm. my friend dawson will be playing as well. it's gonna be a hoe-down. also, if you happen to be in birmingham this thursday (jun 9), please come by the moonlight music cafe and see my set. it's my first official show in the city and i'm trying to make a good impression.

that's all for now.

wait, no it's not. i am a myspace loser. the type of loser who people unfriend. so if you're on myspace, look me up and help me not be a loser anymore.

www.myspace.com/newtondominey

that's really all. i'm late getting back from lunch. the man's gonna have my ass...

9 Comments:

At 8:29 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

I'll friend you if you friend me...I think I have three buddies on myspace so look like a total loser, too.

 
At 9:12 AM , Blogger newton dominey said...

yeah, i found your myspace thing through your blog. i done befriended you. (that sounds really funny if you say it out loud like the hillbilly character on the simpsons)

 
At 10:33 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

I just found you there, and you have 87 friends! Holy moly, I feel even more like a cyber loser. But I'll still be your friend. I guess I need to post a picture. They're all on Friendster.

 
At 3:26 PM , Blogger Stella said...

What is all this MySpace business? Not sure if I understand it all...is it something that's going to waste even more of my time, like the blog? My bro has one...he's seventeen.

 
At 3:33 PM , Blogger newton dominey said...

oh, it's a total time waster, but it's pretty cool. i honestly just try to use it for networking and to get my name out there. i know, i'm a schlep.

 
At 8:39 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

Goodness. That was a little underhanded.

 
At 1:03 PM , Blogger Jamie said...

Hey, you're famous! I just saw your autographed cd cover over at JHOP. Eating a pizza roll. Mmmmmm.

 
At 2:46 PM , Blogger newton dominey said...

you work in brentwood? i love jhop! the lady there (i don't know her name...i'm such a tool) is so very sweet and wonderful.

say it loud and proud...JHOP ROCKS!

 
At 4:38 PM , Blogger Jamie said...

Whoever the main guy is there, whether it's Joey or not, scares the bejeezus out of my (male) coworker. I treat there for lunch just to watch him get all antsy. I love New Yorkers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home