(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

12.12.2005

phphphph.

i had too much weekend this weekend...
i've almost fallen asleep at my desk twice...
i don't get to see my side of the family this year for christmas...
the wife's getting sick, which means i'm going to get sick...
my hair looks terrible...

so you want to get pissy when i honk at you in the target parking lot for not watching where you're going?

f you clown.


(5.45p edit - and to top it all off, i just realized why my blog's looked funny for the past couple of days. i've somehow bumped all my damn links and profile info to the bottom of my site. and i don't know how i did it or, more importantly, how i fix it. f.f.f.f.f.f.f.f.f.f.f.!)

3 Comments:

At 8:20 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

I can't help you with the sickness or the hair part (I will recommend lots of Vitamin C - for the sickness, not the hair), but the link issue has happened to both the Jillster and I, and I think both times it was because there was some unwelcome html in one of our posts. Something we had copied and pasted and didn't realize that it wasn't only text. I know that's not a very technical answer, but if you check your posts you may find something amiss.

Hope the wife feels better soon!

 
At 11:22 AM , Blogger Stella said...

Go in to the last few posts you've done, cut them, paste them into Notepad (it removes all the html) and redo. Yep. Fun. I know.

It happens to me sometimes when I put pics in there. Now you just have to find out which article it was. I think it was before the imagine no handguns one but after the dog one, to give you a window. I meant to tell you then, but I've been in a concentration camp for the past two weeks.

 
At 11:35 AM , Blogger Stella said...

By the way, sounds like my last couple of weeks.

I always think of Eugene Levy (who I drove past in Beverly Hills the other day) in Splash when he keeps on getting his a$$ kicked...

What a WEEK I'm having!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home