(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

6.29.2006

freaky thursday

saw this on a friend's blog and had to play along...it's a semi creepy exercise, as you'll see.

The rules:

1) Put your music player on shuffle.
2) Click forward for every question
3) Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4) No cheating!

The Questions:

1) How am I feeling today? Central Park West - John Coltrane
2) Where will I get married? The Shrovetide Fair - Stravinsky - The Rite of Spring
3) What is my best friend's theme song? Roll - Richard Buckner
4) What was high school like? Pry, To - Pearl Jam (hah)
5) What is the best thing about me?And Your Bird Can Sing - The Beatles (again. hah.)
6) What is today going to be like? Kamera - Wilco (fun)
7) What is in store for this week?Equilibrium - Jay Farrar
8) What song describes my parents? Make the most of - David Mead
9) How is my life going? Christmas All Over Again - Tom Petty
10) What song will they play at my funeral? Money - Pink Floyd
11) How does the world see me? Closer to You - The Wallflowers
12) What should I be doing right now? Rent A Cop - Ben Folds (now that's f'in classic)
13) Do people secretly like me? Driving Sideways - Aimee Mann
14) What do my friends really think of me?Better Get Hit in Your Sould - Charles Mingus (creepy)
15) How can I make myself happy? Witness - Cyndi Lauper
16) Will I be happy? Greensleeves - Vince Guaraldi Trio (from Charlie Brown Christmas...what's with the christmas tunes?)
17) What is some good advice? Needle In The Hay - Elliot Smith
18) What is my current theme song? Silver Bells - Bing Crosby (again with the christmas music...what the crap?)
19) What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Us & Them - Pink Floyd
20) What should I do with my life? Clothes of Sand - Nick Drake
21) What type of men/women do I like? Yeah Yeah - Cyndi Lauper
22) Will I get married? Miss Williams' Guitar - The Jayhawks (nice)
23) Where will I live? night is still - neilson hubbard (scarier than anyone realizes)
24) What should I do with my love life? Spooky Girlfriend - Elvis Costello
25) What will my dying words be? I Think - John Coltrane
~~~
i wanted to, but i didn't cheat. now that you've seen mine, show me yours. put it on your blog and leave me a comment with the link.

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM , Blogger me said...

this was the most fun i've had between the minutes of 10:35 am and 10:40 am. ever. love that you love the bwe and hope to catch your music soon.

www.poetlaureateky.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home