(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

7.06.2006

sort've random

-really excited about the rock n roll show tonite, but i'm wondering if i'm gonna feel any blogger love. nashvilleistalking is hosting a blogger party and i've offered to be the post party party. we'll see...if any of you bloggers read this and want to come out, be at the 5spot in east nashville around 9. bring $5 and your party shoes. i promise you'll have a good time.

-we start shooting this weekend for fireflies & roman candles. i'm excited and nervous and apprehensive and all kinds of hoping i don't embarrass myself with my acting (in)ability. i still don't even have all my lines memorized for this weekend's scenes. i'm really hoping that it just kind've, i don't know, comes naturally to me. i'm sure i'll have a report on monday...

-there's a climbing competition at climb nashville tomorrow starting at 6.30. i wish i was entering, but i'm gonna hold off until july's comp. it's free to get in from what i understand. it's not as much fun as watching (or playing) a rock n roll show, but i'd bet you a red bull and a clif bar that you'll have a good time if you come by.

-i'm thinking about getting a mohawk. actually, i've made up my mind, i just have to wait until we're done shooting the film to do so. we're not talking anything extreme like rancid or anything. just nice and tight on the sides with a 5-6 inches of mohawk goodness on top.

-once again, come to the rock n roll show tonite. really. come to the rock n roll show tonite.

1 Comments:

At 8:19 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

Told you we'd be there!

Sorry I skipped out before the end. I was feeling the beer love a little too much and needed to get home. But I'm glad I got to see you, anyway.

Tell BWE I've got a message in about Def Leppard.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home