(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

6.13.2005

get your ears lowered

holy itchy neck, batkids! i pulled the trigger this afternoon and got LOTS of my hair cut off. i haven't seen the back of my neck in 2 years, so this is a little weird. what's also weird is that my fingers are sticking to the keyboard because i keep fooling with my hair and all the goop i put in it.

gross.

wanna see the haircut? you'll have a chance tomorrow nite at the basement. 9p. free.

come for the haircut, stay for the music.

7 Comments:

At 10:27 AM , Blogger Stella said...

Nothing like dangling the carrot in front of the wabbit...

 
At 9:37 AM , Blogger newton dominey said...

it obviously didn't work! either that, or it's proof that 3 people actually read this junk.

 
At 12:52 PM , Blogger Stella said...

If i hadn't been packing like a madwoman (just found out I'm shipping all my belongings out to LA three months before I get there), I would've been there. Just to see the hair. Don't get me wrong, I dig the tunes, too, but this one would've been about the hair.

 
At 2:23 PM , Blogger newton dominey said...

the hair's nice. if i wasn't self concious about it i'd post a picture with the new do.

you should see it in person. we should get lunch. you have my number, ci?

 
At 2:34 PM , Blogger Stella said...

Si. Ci? Ya. Yes, lets.

 
At 4:03 PM , Blogger newton dominey said...

mi espanol is muy malo.

translation:

my spanish sucks.

 
At 11:36 PM , Blogger Stella said...

No comprende.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home