(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

8.15.2005

hey, can i sitar?
















all humor aside**, the weekend's activites did, in fact, include a sitar. it also included, in no particular order:

-the high dials (pictured above), who were as good as promised, maybe better. don't believe me? ask jill.
-lots of time in front of the computer and keyboard working on loops and things.(why? answers here.).
-the purchase of a new lawnmower.
-a few hours playing my new video game.
-a few hours preparing for my fantasy football draft and more than a few minutes trying to explain to the wife why i need not 1, not 2, but 3 fantasy football draft guide magazines (she wouldn't let me off with a simple, "i'm a geek. okay?").
-some time cooking with the wife, who treated me to a plate of pancakes, veggie bacon & veggie sausage in the morning and who let me help in the making of some garlicky greens and chickpea soup for dinner. if i haven't said so before, the wife is the most awesomest person i know. every dude who likes womens should be so lucky.

i also spent a few minutes perusing some of the entries for my contest. you readers are one eclectic bunch, i tell ya.

haven't gotten your entry in to me? you've got 5 days yet...i need a nap.

**if you say it like you're from east tennessee, the subject line sounds like you want to borrow a chair.

3 Comments:

At 3:10 PM , Blogger Stella said...

Good call on the show, my friend. Absolutely loved it.

Now that the Green Day concert has been cancelled, you will be getting your playlist tonight, once I finish the sequencing.

 
At 3:56 PM , Blogger newton dominey said...

treats. sweet.

 
At 3:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok I'm a Fantasy Football rookie. What should I keep in mind when I do my draft? And what's the procedure anyway?

And don't tell me to buy a magazine. I have no time because i have my own subscriptions to read!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home