(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

2.22.2006

don't look now...

but i've got the 2 new songs up on myspace. the link's in yesterday's post (i'm terrible with my html knowledge and blogger kinda sucks for the mac).

i'm teribbly terribly nervous about putting these out in a public forum because it's my first foray into engineering and my first attempt to self produce. i also played all the instruments, created all the loops and did all the vocals. needless to say, if you guys think the songs suck, it's on me.

i really, really, really want everyone's honest feedback on the songs - the music, lyrics, style, everything. if you don't critique it, i won't get better.

i appreciate everyone following the process through my blog. hopefully i'll come back from my meeting in l.a. (the whole reason i'm doing these recordings) with good news...

1 Comments:

At 3:37 PM , Blogger Stella said...

I listened, I listened!! Sounds super duper uber good!! I think the more upbeat one is my fave.

If MySpace ever stops being stupid and lets me comment, I'll cheer you on there, too.

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home