(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

2.22.2006

signs you're an addict

i had every intention of NOT recording last nite. until i got within 10 feet of my studio last nite. so from 10-12, i finished up the 2nd song of 2 that i'm doing on my own. all that's left is to check my edits and fades and then bounce the files to disk (the protools term for making them audio files, not data files. kinda.).

set your watches for tomorrow around 9 central; i'll be posting both songs on myspace late tonite for everyone's listening pleasure. one is called rock n roll. the other is called storybook. give 'em a listen and let me know what you think.

did i mention i want to be your myspace friend? and your friend's friend? send me a friend request, by golly.

(ps-i got a new pair of trail running shoes last nite. not only do they make my ankles feel snug as a bug in a rug, they don't have a stitch of leather on 'em. bitchin'!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home