(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

2.03.2006

more answers to questions no one asked

i must be the slow kid in class, because i've been tagged once again - this time by my bostonian buddy chad. i highly recommend his blog, by the way. it's much deeper than most of what i write, but is very well written and, in my eyes, usually write on point.

i think these are the same questions that bad bad ivy challenged me with, but i don't exactly recall. forgive me if i'm repeating myself, but here goes:


Four Jobs I’ve Had:
-applebees, nashville, tn (in 100 oaks) - server. i tried waiting tables for approximately 2 months. here's where i realized i was destined to a life of good tipping. there are many things i can do. wait on tables is NOT one of them.
-nipper's corner theatre, nashville, tn - ticket taker and concession guy. you'd think this job would suck. not really. free movies, free drinks, free movie posters and stand ups. not bad.
-homeplace, franklin, tn - stocker guy. best job ever. why? here is where i met best wife ever.
-

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
(by no means an exhaustive list, and i couldn't stop at four)
-that thing you do!. tom hanks' directorial debut and one of my favorite films ever.
-multiplicity. the best bad film i've ever seen.
-high fidelity. i am rob in so many ways that it's silly.
-willie wonka and the chocolate factory. the first is the best.
-slapshot. if you don't know what "putting on the foil" means, you need to watch this movie. top 5 sports movie of all time.
-groundhog day. if i'm gonna list movies i can watch over and over, shouldn't it include a movie about a day that won't stop happening?

Four Books I Could Read Over and Over:
(ditto)
-zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance, robert pirsig. this book quite honestly changed the way i view reality and the way i view the world in general.
-high fidelity, nick hornby. the movie's great. the book is better.
-east of eden, john steinbeck. it took a while, but this book drew me in to the point where i felt like i was letting the characters down if i didn't read it everyday.
-sex, drugs and cocoa puffs, chuck klosterman. it's funny. it's irreverent. it's right (and wrong, but only in the right ways).

Four Places I've Lived:
-with my parents
-with brian
-with my little brother
-in my head.

Four TV Shows I Watch:
-hockey.
-my name is earl.
-the office.
-scrubs
-house. just in case you won't accept "hockey" as a show.

Four Places I've Been On Vacation:
-bermuda
-destin, fl
-negril, jamaica
-san francisco, ca

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
-nashvillepredators.com (message board)
-myspace
-this stupid blog
-ebay

Four of My Favorite Foods:
-barbecued tempeh. it's the newest fave, so it goes to the top. deeeeelish.
-pizza, really not picky, but uncle gio's sicilian (in nashville) is pretty damn good.
-anything at chicago diner.
-anything at millenium.

Four Places I'd Like to Be Right Now:
-in the studio
-in bed
-at a hockey game
-with best wife ever (preferably in combination with answers 2 & 3 to this question)

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:
i've tagged everyone i know, and it seems kinda silly to tag someone that i don't know, so i'm gonna pass on this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home