(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

8.16.2005

when pressed for time,


post pictures! this was my drive to work today, or at least the part of it that i found interesting.


ummm...my office is left at the next light, pull around to the back...









no, really...LEFT here!








oh well. hey, i wonder what's in that white truck. HEY! my office is...

okay, technically this wasn't taken on my way to work. it was just before i left for work. i thought everyone might want to see what they're trying to win. the shirt, people...you're trying to win the shirt. you've got 4 more days to get your playlists in...

2 Comments:

At 11:54 AM , Blogger Stella said...

That's hilarious. I almost took a picture of a Miller High Life truck the other day to post. But I drove by too fast.

I dig the shirt. Can't wait for mine. I'll advertise you on the left coast.

 
At 12:15 PM , Blogger newton dominey said...

now THAT'S confidence, ladies and gentlemen..."can't wait for mine."

this is turning in to a reality show...who will step up to the she said what challenge?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home