(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

12.27.2005

prom attire

so i went to the costume joint today to pick out my duds. much to my chagrin, the only burgundy tux they had was a 39r. those of you who know me know that i am more likely to get inside belinda carlisle's pants than a 39r (that might not be entirely true. i can probably get into the tux a LITTLE easier). on to plan b: new wave rocker prom.

i've got my fancy shiny multi colored blazer, my two (yes, two) dress shirts to layer underneath, and i've stunk up my entire house bleaching some old pants for tight rolling. i can't smell ANYTHING, but i've got bleached blues, kids. think shades of say anything, can't buy me love or possibly ferris bueller's day off. i think i'll even do the hair fancy for the hell of it.

now, no one rocked the springsteen beard in 1986, not even the boss himself. so what am i gonna do with all this luscious undergrowth? i think i might shave for the party, but leave a nice 80's 'stache (an updated version of the one sported by my good buddy wooderson).

you guys are gonna want pictures of this...

(in wednesday's update, our local hero gets the chance to do a really cool music performance for the music city bowl...stay tuned to wnwt 27!)

2 Comments:

At 10:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WNWT. Awesome!

 
At 1:23 PM , Blogger Stella said...

You will be the new wave rocker. I can totally see it.

Love it. You better be doing a photo shoot.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home