(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

1.03.2006

for the record...

working the day after a long break is much worse, in my opinion, than working the day before a long break. at least the day before you have something to look forward to...now all i can think of is what i have to look forward to: more time in my little cubicle of happiness.

what i wouldn't give for the birthday fairy to bring me a career as a musician...

6 Comments:

At 3:24 PM , Blogger Jamie said...

I can't help with the birthday fairy, but maybe the snack fairy can bring you some Oreos.

 
At 4:56 PM , Blogger Stella said...

I'm sitting in a happy little desk in the Dreamworks lot. For three days. It has an E.T. door handle. I think I see Elliot hanging out over in the corner.

I need the January fairy to bring me a job. When she does, I'll ask her to send you over that career.

 
At 6:01 PM , Blogger newton dominey said...

oreos are good.

when i find the january fairy this weekend, i'll see what we can workout.

 
At 12:41 PM , Blogger Stella said...

Sidenote: Isn't my brother the funniest kid ever?

 
At 1:40 PM , Blogger newton dominey said...

he's a close 2nd to any kid wearing a helmet. kids in helmets make me laugh and laugh.

and he smells good, too. thanks that that lectric shave.

and you can hear him coming a mile away thanks to cartronics.

 
At 1:41 PM , Blogger newton dominey said...

the lectric shave guy gets to sniff boobs for a living.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home