(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

1.03.2006

programming alert

i try to leave little doubt about my feelings on wal-mart. i won't spend any time going into them again right now.

the pbs series frontline will be airing is wal-mart good for america in nashville tonite and early tomorrow morning at 8pm and 4am, respectively (wnpt is channel 8 for all you comcast subscribers out there). if it's anything at all like other wal-mart pieces i've seen, it should be eye opening and, if you're at all like me, make you angry enough to do something about it, like never ever shop there again.

if, like me, you'll be watching the hockey game at 8 and sleeping at 4, you can watch the program online (or just record it). i'll do my best to have a followup post to this one once i've had a chance to check it out.

3 Comments:

At 3:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder! I saw the promo (can you call it that on public tv?) last week and made a mental note that I apparently left in the pocket of some jeans I washed.

 
At 5:59 PM , Blogger newton dominey said...

my pleasure...

(my response initially had fewer letters than my spam prevention. dammit!)

 
At 10:53 PM , Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

Ah, thanks for that, I'm totally interested to see this!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home