(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

6.27.2005

it's picture page, it's picture page...

yippee yeehaw! so my friendly hosts at blogspot have finally made it easy to post pictures to my blog. it's about time, dammit. now what to post as my first picture?

this one seems about right.

happy 27th, babies.


(photo courtesy of my damn self who was bright enough to take a picture of locker 27 at the shedd aquarium in lovely chicago, il)

3 Comments:

At 4:31 PM , Blogger Stella said...

Picture pages, picture pages, time to get your picture pages...

So it's easy to post pics now? Enlighten me.

With all this talk of 27, there must be something unbelievably awesome coming my way once August 14 hits...

 
At 5:07 PM , Blogger newton dominey said...

it's easy, easy. on the "dashboard" there's a link that tells you how. it's really this simple though:

1.make a post
2. click on the little picture up to the right, where you make things bold and italiced and all.
3. pick a picture from yo computer or from the web.
4. if you want to link the picture to something (like i did), click the picture, click the "add link" button and add a link.

?intiende?

 
At 10:14 PM , Blogger Stella said...

Perfect timing now that I'm using someone else's computer (without all my pictures) to post with. Guess I'll be heading to the Mellow Mushroom to get some wi-fi action going.

Si, si, amigo. Muchas gracias!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home