(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

3.30.2006

here's a few random things that've been on my mind lately:

-watched in good company last nite with b.w.e.. "they" bill it as a romantic comedy. it's really more of an indie flick that wants to be a romantic comedy. good soundtrack, good storyline, bad hair from all involved. one of the more enjoyable and thoughtful movies i've seen lately.

-i can't seem to get into much new music lately. actually, i want to get into new music, i'm just broke so i can't buy any and i refuse to steal it. does anyone use that emusic thing? any feedback?

-my boss (not THE BOSS, my day job boss) got married this weekend. great service and reception. the whole thing was done up to the 9's. a former co-worker told me that he'd heard my praises sung by my boss and a few of the other suits that he knows quite a bit lately. i guess that's cool, but being praised for doing my job is like someone congratulating me because my hair's dark: in the end, it really doesn't mean anything to me.

-in my quest to look like a former marine turned yoga instructor, i've started a new workout program this week. in a word: ouch. bio-freeze and cheap table wine are all that have gotten me through the past few days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home