(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

8.01.2006

he started it...

short and fat says he doesn't. i'm gonna tell you that i do, and i could care less if you know.

that's right, boys and girls, i go commando. with a very, very high degree of frequency. to put it another way, you can bet that if you see me wearing blue jeans, you can bet that i didn't bother with boxer shorts. c'mon, if you're wearing jeans that fit like they're supposed to, you don't have a whole lot of room to spare, so why mess with another layer of fabric?

i don't bring this up to gross anyone out but to pose a question:

how many of you guys roll commando? be honest. we're all friends here...


(edit: and when i say "guys," i mean everyone. i know that some of you ladies do it, too.)

8 Comments:

At 1:09 AM , Blogger Just Larry said...

You are clearly uncultured.

It sickens me.

 
At 8:49 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

To quote Joey, I'm not gonna go commando in another man's fatigues.

But in my own? All the time.

 
At 9:44 AM , Blogger newton dominey said...

clearly.

 
At 10:21 AM , Blogger chez bez said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:22 AM , Blogger chez bez said...

From time to time, I'll go without. I just like my boxer briefs too much.

But, of course, there was that one time that was blog worthy. And documented.

I don't know how to link in comments, but search "brevity" in my blog for my little embarassing story.

 
At 11:32 AM , Blogger JD said...

Suits & 100 degree weather? Not a chance in hell that I'm rolling commando.

 
At 12:16 PM , Blogger newton dominey said...

yeah, you've definitely gotta rock the underoos while wearing dress pants, but if you're doing denim or corduroy why not go, to quote bart simpson, "free and easy, lis."

 
At 5:48 PM , Blogger newton dominey said...

two words: button. fly.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home