(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

8.22.2006

new logo

for those of you who might've ventured over to my myspace probably noticed a new logo that i'm using. for the rest of you, here it is:



what do you think?

august cd promotion update:
havent' sold any cd's in a few days, getting worried that i might not hit my goal of 50 cds sold this month. please help me meet my goal by clicking on this little linkity link right...here. remember, everyone that orders a cd before august 28th gets a copy of my (soon to be released) album, good morning sunshine, for free!

(ps - my little brother actually made the logo above. he doesn't have a website or anything, but i've got to make sure and give credit where it's due.)

3 Comments:

At 1:19 PM , Blogger Stella said...

Like I said...DIG.

I don't think I knew you had (another) little brother. Does he live in Texas?

 
At 2:35 PM , Blogger newton dominey said...

nope. knox-vegas.

 
At 6:52 PM , Blogger Parlancheq said...

OK, my kid totally dug your music so I forked over the money for your CD. Of course then the kid wanted another pricier CD, too - since I was ordering and all - so it cost me 22 bucks. But maybe it will help you meet your goal. Good luck. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home