(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

8.08.2006

not much news to report...

50 cds in 28 days update:

no new sales over the last couple of days, but they only count it as sold when it ships, and they haven't shipped any cds since they ran out this weekend.

my best guestimate is that i currently sit at about 30 cds sold, which puts me 20 short of my goal.

that's not a bad place to be on the 8th of the month, but i'm a bit of a pessimist, so i'm gonna ask everybody again to tell a friend or pick up a cd for themselves. the promo offer (click the 50 cds in 28 days link above) still stands: get me a picture of you with my cd (be creative with it like jag) and i'll give you a free copy of my unreleased lp, good morning sunshine.

there's a convenient little link on my sidebar now that takes you right to the cd...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home