(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

8.04.2006

sleep deprivation

i don't think i've been sleeping well the past 2 weeks. i definitely haven't been sleeping much. between concerts, trips to tunica, helping friends move, training for a fall climbing trip, writing new songs, and house chores, i've barely had time to even notice how tired i am. i have noticed that my dreams have been weird though. i don't remember them, i just remember waking up and saying to myself, "now THAT was f-ed up." i wonder if there's a correlation between the two...anyway.

speaking of new songs, i've got about 4 in the works and 1 that's pretty much finished. it's ready to drive around the block, to use a car metaphor. so i'm gonna try it out in front of people saturday nite during my show at christopher pizza co. if, like me, you got stiffed on tom waits tickets, come hang out with me. i'm no tom waits, but i'm working on it.

(50 cds in 28 days update: 6 sold, 44 to go. 27 shopping days left. for those of you that have tried to order the cd and been told it's out of stock, please try again later today. they should have new inventory this morning and your order should go through. thanks for everyone that's told a friend, bought, or tried to buy a cd.)

1 Comments:

At 1:11 PM , Blogger Just Larry said...

Ok, I ordered your cd.

Now, I need you to:

1) Autograph it

2) get ridiculously famous, a la Beatles and Elvis so my tiny investment will pay my kid's way through college.

Not much to ask, really.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home