(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

8.15.2006

stalking the symphony

yours truly is one of the featured artists this week on the stalking the muse page!!!

head on over to their site to check out my songs and my essay about the creative process behind my (soon to be smash) single, we r a symphony.

if you're unfamiliar with stalking the muse, you should definitely check it out. it's sort've like a co-op for nashville based artists to talk about their creative process and to help everybody get in front of everybody else.

drop me a line and let me know what you think of my essay, and send the stalking the muse guys a friend request.

(ps - the farmer's almanac says that this week would be a great week to come see a rock n roll show. i can help you with that. be at the basement on thursday at 9p. bring $5.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home