(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

9.25.2006

ch-ch-check it out

before you dig into me about not posting lately, hear me out:

i've been busy.

busy running, climbing, working, writing, recording (yes, new songs soon), and trying to plan on planning a video.

i've also been trying to find new ways to make it into your hearts, dear listeners. and here's the newest way:

newton dominey ringtones.

check out the banner!



i'll be adding it soon to my sidebar, as well as my (sorely needing to be updated) website and myspace profile.

check it out and let me know what you think!

(if you guys like the idea, i might just...well, tell me if you like it first)

2 Comments:

At 3:07 PM , Blogger Stella said...

Awww, yeah!!!

Can I be in your video?

 
At 4:12 PM , Blogger newton dominey said...

sure. i'm not buying your plane ticket though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home