(insert name here)

the semi-regular musings of a semi-regular dude who's trying his best to make anything-but-regular music.

8.28.2006

1 shopping day left...


tomorrow's the last day to order my cd and receive a copy of my unreleased lp, good morning sunshine, for free.

in case you haven't been reading for the past month, i'm trying to earn my way onto a compilation that will be distributed to 5000 people over the next few months, and i believe that 50 cds will be the magic number. so far, i've sold 45 cds. in order to count towards cdbaby's promotion, the disc has to ship by the 31st of august, so i have just about 24 hours left to sell 5 more cds. i started off gangbusters, but now i'm not even getting 5 hits a day.

so, spend $5 and help me out. not only will you get heater, my debut ep, but i'll send you a cd for free, AND you'll have my undying gratitude, AND AND, who knows, maybe one day you'll be able to claim that you helped me keep things running before i got big and famous...

(for those who have already ordered a cd, i'm waiting until all orders are in to start making & shipping cds. i'm hoping to have them mailed out by mid september and i might even give you a choice on a couple of different cover options. who said beck fans get to have all the fun?)

4 Comments:

At 11:54 AM , Blogger chez bez said...

Mere minutes ago, I finally put in my order.

Good luck with the goal.

 
At 12:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have this one already but I'll buy it anyway!

I got a copy the first time we met and I asked, "Hey was this taken by the pedestrian bridge downtown?" and you (you smartass) said "Actually it was taken by a photographer."

And now we're friends! Heh!

 
At 12:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok crap. I totally missed the boat on this one.

I'm one day late.

Fudge.

Packer.

 
At 6:38 PM , Blogger newton dominey said...

you can still buy it, and i'll still give you the other cd for free, just because i'm nice.

i forgot about my smartass answer...i guess i'm just clever that way!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home